Monday 30 July 2012

Pick a Pic

SDFMKSDLFJASDKLJFASKLDFJKSLDJFADASKJEFKL

THIS IS INSANE.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to those who voted, and of course the lovely judges who picked my banners. I think I may start crying, tbh. I wasn't expecting all this at all, but it really means a lot.







From VampiresHaveLaws


I adore this banner. I remember instantly pausing on Rumour Has It when glancing through the entries first time around. I wasn’t scoring at this point, I was simply looking for those special banners that would immediately catch my eye. This one was definitely one of them.

I love the subtle colouring and the warm tones. And the blending is flawless. It’s clean and pretty and I love the narrative helped along by the title and tagline. (I also love the Adele song that inspired them, so this was an added bonus.)

I seriously can’t say enough good things about this banner. It was my favourite from the start, and while non-canon pairings are not usually my thing, I wouldn’t change a single aspect. It’s gorgeous.








No comments:

Post a Comment