Friday 2 July 2010

Built on a Lie: Story Continuation

A one-shot I wrote a couple of months ago for a contest has now been turned into a multi-chapter story. Here is the summary:
Angela Webber held a secret that she couldn't share with anyone. What happens when that secret lands her in the middle of the forest with the truth about the Cullen's real identities fresh on her mind?

Three years later, Angela has moved away from Forks and barely thinks about the Cullen's. That is until a familiar face appears back in her life, turning it upside down once again.

As you can see, this is a Angela/Jasper story. They are one of my favourite non-canon couples.

4 comments:

  1. really? I didn't know that. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why what? I'm confused :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, why are they your fav non-canon couple. I never heard that before :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh right, I don't know really.. I love Jasper, and I always liked Angela. I just thought they would be an interesting couple to pair together.

    ReplyDelete